How to apply for funding - Palliative Care
How to apply for funding
Palliative Care Organisations
One of the John Pearce Foundation's areas of focus is the support of organisations providing palliative care services to individuals. There is no set size for grants. If you are considering submitting an application, please take a few minutes to read the guidance below to ensure your project falls within the scope of our grant-giving.
What we fund
- Applications for project, core and research costs including funding for overheads.
- Applications for capital projects.
- Applications for one-off or single year grants.
- Applications for multi-year grants.
- Applications for projects which are a continuation of previous or established work.
- Applications which are innovative or have an element of risk; where the demonstrable need is great and/or it can be shown that the work has the potential to achieve a substantial impact.
What we don't fund
- Applications which solely benefit individuals.
- Applications that focus solely on advocacy.
- Applications for retrospective funding.
- Applications for religious or overtly political activities and the promotion thereof.
Applications are currently open
We are accepting applications for the current funding round until October 22nd, 2021. Please note that this deadline is subject to review but will not be brought forward.
Previous funding recipients
Marie Curie Community Nurse & Support Line Worker
Amidst the COVID19 pandemic, the Foundation supported two positions at Marie Curie: a community based nurse, and a Support Line worker.